Combine quality and value with the Clopay® Value Plus Series, heavy-duty steel skin combined with a layer of environmentally safe polystyrene insulation which provides comfort, energy efficiency and quiet operation, with a total garage door thickness of 2."
These great value garage doors include quality features such as:
- Two-layer bonded construction (steel + insulation): One layer of heavy-duty steel is backed with a layer of eco-friendly polystyrene insulation for energy efficiency, quiet running and comfort.
- Two insulation thickness options: R-values range from 4.4 to 6.3.
- Three-panel designs with optional windows: Choose from a short traditional design, a long traditional panel design or flush panels, with a custom variety of attractive window options (see below).
- Five factory finish paint colors: You can select from White, Almond, Desert Tan, Sandtone or Chocolate.
ADD ONE OF OUR MANY WINDOW OPTIONS FOR THAT CUSTOM TOUCH
Classic or decorative, Clopay has a window option to complement your home. You can choose from classic windows in single pane glass, Plexiglas or obscure glass for extra privacy. Or you can customize your residential garage door by adding a designer touch from our line of decorative windows and inserts.
Nice-Looking, Inexpensive Garage Doors That Are Worth the Money
If you know the Clopay® reputation when it comes to garage doors, you probably think that cheap garage doors aren’t in their inventory. The great news is that you can get cheap, nice Clopay® garage doors, and you don’t have to try to find them secondhand.
If you’re in Naperville, IL or surrounding areas, come visit A-All Style Garage Door Company and ask to see some of our Clopay® Value Plus Series doors. You may be amazed at how great they look and how strong they feel, especially when you hear the price. Don’t wait. Visit our Bolingbrook, Lockport or Plainfield locations or give us a call at 630-739-7170 to order your affordable, high-quality Value Plus Series Clopay® garage door today!
Liftmaster® Elite Series™
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
- Woodgrain embossed insulated steel base door painted front and back for a virtually maintenance-free door.
- 1-layer construction (Steel)
- Quality 24 or 25 gauge steel and 2" thick frame construction for durability and longevity.
- Woodgrain textured raised panel design can be painted to complement home's exterior.
Solid Top Sections